Tip #4,317 10 people found helpful

If you and a partner file taxes separately, put donations in the name of the person with the highest income to receive a larger tax rebate.

View More Money Tips
Browse All Tips

Sign up for Tiperosity

Join our community for helpful, caring people sharing what they know to help make every day life a little bit better.

Sign Up

Have an account? Sign in