Tip #4,413 11 people found helpful

Consider donating your old vehicle to a charity when it's time to upgrade. They'll often tow it away for free and you can report it as a charitable donation on your taxes.

View More Money Tips
Browse All Tips

Sign up for Tiperosity

Join our community for helpful, caring people sharing what they know to help make every day life a little bit better.

Sign Up

Have an account? Sign in