Tip #609 12 people found helpful

If you are suffering from a skin rash, check into seeing a dermatologist instead of a general practitioner.

View More Wellness Tips
Browse All Tips

Sign up for Tiperosity

Join our community for helpful, caring people sharing what they know to help make every day life a little bit better.

Sign Up

Have an account? Sign in