Tip #825 9 people found helpful

Have your child's carseat installed by a certified carseat specialist. Check with your local police or fire department to find one.

View More Parenting Tips
Browse All Tips

Sign up for Tiperosity

Join our community for helpful, caring people sharing what they know to help make every day life a little bit better.

Sign Up

Have an account? Sign in